Ingredients for 4 people:
· 24 Oysters
· 6 tomatoes
· 4 chopped basil leaves
· 1 finely chopped shallot
· 1 lemon
· 1/2 gelatin leaf
· 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
· salt and freshly ground peper
· coarse sea salt
· Peel the tomatoes and cut them in half.
· Remove the seeds over a bowl so that the juice is retained.
· Strain the liquid.
· Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
· Peel the lemon.
· Blanch the lemon skins for 30 seconds in boiling water and cut into pieces.
· Soak the gelatin in cold water.
· Open the oysters, cut out of the shell and reserve the liquid.
· Put the oyster juice in a pan with 5 tbsp of tomato juice, together with the pieces of lemon peel and a few drops of lemon juice.
· Bring to boil.
· Squeeze out the gelatin and let it dissolve into the sauce.
· Add salt and pepper and let cool down.
· Mix the tomatoes together with the basil, a few drops of sherry vinegar, the finely chopped shallot, and the salt and pepper.
· Spoon the tomato salad in the half-shells, top with an oyster and spoon some cold jelly on.
· Put for 10 minutes in the fridge.
· Take 4 plates and make 6 small mounds of sea salt.
· Put on each plate 6 oysters and serve.