Vinaigrettes give your oysters a festive taste and a nice variation on lemon or a hot sauce. Easter is a very good moment to try this.
Imagine the Eastern Brunch with oysters and other fingerfood?
You will surprise your family and friends!
The oyster vinaigrettes are easy to prepare and give a festive twist to the oysters.
Ingredients Japanese Vinaigrette:
- 12 oysters crisp and saline
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp wasabi
- ½ cup of finely chopped flat parsely
- Fresh grinded pepper
- Mix the sour cream with the wasabi.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Open they oysters and drain some of the oyster liquid
- Put 1 tsp of the wasabi cream on every oyster.
- Garnish with the parsley.