- 4 flat oysters (belons in size 4 or 5 zeros)
- 0.5 fennel bulb
- 1 cucumber
- 0.5 bunch of dragon
- 4 tablespoons Pernod salicornia cress
1. Cut the fennel into little pieces (3x3 mm)
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Pernod on the fennel.
3. Cut the cucumber in half and remove the seeds. Cut the cucumber halves into pieces and puree with the tarragon and Pernod in the food processor.
4. Scoop in a wide bowl and put in the freezer. Stir the mixture every half hour to create fine grit.
5. Open the oysters.
6. Turn the oyster meat over so the pretty flat side is on top.
7. Spread a teaspoon of fennel over each oyster and scoop over a spoonful of granite. Present with Salicornia Cress.