Ingredients for 4 people:
· 16 oysters
· 0.6 pounds of firm white fish in 16 thinly sliced (halibut, brill, turbot)
· 1 small zucchini
· 7/8 cup cream
· some white wine
· Crack the oysters open and collect the moisture in a bowl.
· Cut the oysters loose out of the shell and let them drain in a sieve.
· Cut the zucchini into small pieces and put them in some oil.
· Season the zucchini with salt and pepper, some oyster juice and/or a little bit of fish stock.
· Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and lay 8 slices of white fish.
· Scatter the vegetables and top with 2 oysters, cover with the remaining 8 slices of white fish and garnish with salt and pepper.
· Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
· Put the oyster juice with white wine in a saucepan and let it thicken to about one third of the original amount. Taste it and judge if you have to add some fish broth. Add the cream and season it.
· Put the Ravioli for about 5 minutes in the oven. The fish is thin, be careful not to put it too long in the oven
· Et voila, bon apetite.