GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Red Oyster USA e-Gift Cards can be used to buy one of our services like Oystertainment®, Oysters2go, oyster shucking tools and virtual oyster classes you love.
- Red Oyster USA, Inc reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at their discretion.
- E-Gift Cards can be purchased in whole dollar amounts, starting with a minimum of $39 up to a maximum of $500.
- You cannot use your e-Gift Card to purchase additional e-Gift Cards.
- If the amount of your e-Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you must pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your e-Gift Card is more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your e-Gift Card for future use.
- E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash except as required by law and cannot be applied toward any credit card balances.
- If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your e-Gift Card, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Lost or stolen e-Gift Cards cannot be replaced. Red Oyster USA is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. E-Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
- Sales tax is not charged when buying e-Gift Cards; however, purchases paid for with e-Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- There is no expiration date for your e-Gift Card.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to online Gift Card purchases:
- E-Gift Cards will not be delivered until the checkout transaction is completed. An accurate email address for the recipient is required to deliver e-Gift Cards. We are not responsible for e-Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to an incorrect email address.
- Recipients will receive their eGift Card via email, which will include the instructions how to redeem the eGift Card.
- E-Gift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient’s email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient’s firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
- If you need further assistance, please contact us. Have your order number or email address ready. Please check to make sure the address of the recipient is correct and contact us at email@example.com if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.
e-GIFT CARD FAQs
Where can I purchase a Red Oyster e-Gift Card?
e-Gift Cards are available on our website www.red-oyster.com
How much can I load onto a Gift Card?
e-Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount from $39—$500 per card.
I lost my e-Gift Card, can it be replaced?
Unfortunately, lost or stolen e-Gift Cards are non-replaceable.
When does my e-Gift Card expire?
There is no expiration date on your e-Gift Card. Lets’ oystertain you!
Can I change the value of an e-Gift Card after I’ve paid for it?
Not at this time.
When is my credit card charged for my e-Gift Card purchase?
Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase. This purchase will appear on your credit/debit card statement as Square GIFT CARD.
When will my recipient receive their Gift Card?
e-Gift Card: Your eGift Card will be sent via email on the delivery date you choose, with rare exceptions for processing delays. For same-day delivery, most e-Gift Cards are sent within an hour of the purchase transaction. For future delivery, e-Gift Cards are sent on the morning of the scheduled delivery date.
What are the shipping options?
e-gift Card: e-Gift Cards will be sent via email.
How do I know the recipient actually received the eGift Card I sent them?
You will receive an email message confirming delivery, and a message notifying you that the e-Gift Card has been viewed. If the e-Gift Card goes un-viewed for 15 days after delivery, you will receive a message with options for resolving the issue. You may also contact us with the order number from the email you received confirming your purchase, and we can tell you if the recipient has viewed their e-Gift Card.
Is my order secure?
All personal and financial information is transmitted using the https protocol over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), utilizing state of the art technology for consumer protection. Behind the scenes, your web browser is sending all personal and financial information over SSL. The Gift Card purchase process is fully PCI compliant. If you have any questions or concerns, please us.
What if I lost the Gift Card I purchased online?
Your e-Gift Card has cash value and should be safeguarded as such. If you lose your Gift Card, contact Customer Support immediately.
Red Oyster USA e-Gift Cards are powered by Square.