- 16-32 small oysters, or larger ones cut in half, shucked
- 8-16 slices of thin-cut bacon
- 16-32 wooden toothpicks
- 3-4 limes or lemons
1. Cook the bacon slices on medium low heat in a large frying pan, until it’s about halfway cooked, but not crispy yet. Set the bacon aside to cool. Cook the oysters, shortly, in a separate pan.
2. Heat the grill while you wrap the oysters.
3. Wrap 1/2 a piece of bacon around the oyster and secure it with the toothpick.
4. Grill at high temperature to crisp the oyster and the bacon, for about 5-6 minutes.
5. Serve as soon as they come off the grill add some lemon or lime.