Ingredients for 6 persons:
- 6 opened crisp and saline oysters
- 1 1/3 cup of tomato juice
- 2 tbsp Vodka
- Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Take 6 pretty glasses of 0.7 oz (or 20 ml)
- Pour the vodka, with a few drops of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce in glass (how many drops depends on your taste).
- Fill the glass with tomato juice and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Place the oyster carefully in the glasses, and add a little bit of oyster juice.
- Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.